course ID: 2.1
Communication to Influence Health Behavior? Understanding and doing BCC.
- Be able to define and describe Behavior Change Communication (BCC);
- Know how to design communication for behavior change to maximize its effects;
- Be familiar with the concepts, methods and applications of BCC;
- Be able to describe the outcomes achieved with BCC, in what settings and under what conditions/contexts;
- Be able to discuss important issues in using BCC, including its strengths and limitations to achieving behavior change.
Associate Professor of Social Marketing
Head, BeCHANGE Research Group
Università della Svizzera italiana
Vice President and Fellow, Swiss School of Public Health+
Visiting Reader, Institute of Global Health Innovation, Faculty of Medicine
Imperial College London, United Kingdom
Co-Founder and Chair of the Board, European Social Marketing Association
Founding Member and Steering Committee Member, Society for Health Communication